Complaint Review: The Swanx

• The Swanx
    18710 Meridian East Suite 115, #83
    Internet
    United States of America

The Swanx none known at this time I placed an order on their website, and my bank account was charged for the entire order, I still do not have my order. and there is NO ONE to talk to via phone or live web chat feature on their websi Internet, Internet

I placed and order for two pair of custom painted clogs, on August 23, 2011. My bank notified me that it was debited for the amount of $336.70 on August 23, 2011. I felt that this was not right, since they did not ship my order when placed. I understand that they had to be painted first, and moved on. Today is October 18, 2011, and I received a shipment from The Swanx. The box contains ONE pair of clogs, they are not what I ordered, they are not my size, and in fact have someone else's shipping order with them in the box.

I have tried to reach The Swanx customer service, and there is a recording when you dial them at: 1-800-203-2513, telling you that because they are overwhelmed with orders, they cannot take calls. The recording instructs you to log into their website at: theswanx.com and choose the LIVE SUPPORT feature on their website. When I clicked the Live Support button, a window popped up telling me that I cannot talk to Customer Support, no one is available. In this popup window there are sections to fill out, in an effort to have someone answer your email. So far, no one has answered my email.

When you place an order at theswanx.com, you are told to please allow 5 weeks for delivery. It has been well beyond this amount of time, and to date, I cannot reach anyone to talk with, nor receive any customer support whatsoever. There is NEVER anyone there to talk to.

Because of how I have been treated, and because they have had my hard earned money for so long, and I received the wrong shipment, I am not happy and I want a complete and full refund for my order.

Because of the series of events, I feel like I am being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-swanx/internet/the-swanx-none-known-at-this-time-i-placed-an-order-on-their-website-and-my-bank-account-790157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content