Complaint Review: The Swanx

• The Swanx
    18710 Meridian E. #115-83
    Puyallup, Washington
    United States of America

The Swanx Fraudulent shipping promises protected by a flimsy disclaimer that won't hold up in court Puyallup, Washington

I ordered hand painted clogs on 2/1/13.  I read that it takes up to 8 weeks.  They do not send out any updates.  I emailed at 8 weeks, or as one of their passive aggressive employees pointed out, it had only been 7 weeks and 29 days.  I wanted to cancel, but they of course reminded me of their disclaimer (obviously written because there have been complaints), so I emailed back and said okay, keep my order, but some notice or customer service would be nice.  I notice by the way, that over the years, their 6 weeks has turned into 8 weeks on their disclaimer. I've ordered from them twice before - and they are not the same business now.  So, today, I emailed again, documented the chain of events in one email, printed everything out, and am filing a claim with my credit card.  I also called them.  I'm sorry, but you can claim anything you want on your website, but when you as a merchant don't hold up in good faith to your end - it voids that agreement.

I will prevail - they are wrong.  People need to complain. I am telling ALL my friends and nurses (and we are a big group) about it and will give them another merchant that hand paints.

theSwanx stinks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-swanx/puyallup-washington-98375/the-swanx-fraudulent-shipping-promises-protected-by-a-flimsy-disclaimer-that-wont-hold-u-1045835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content