Complaint Review: The Swanx

18710 Meridian E, #115-83
    Puyallup, Washington
    United States of America

The Swanx Takes Your Money and Runs Puyallup, Washington

I placed 2 orders with The Swanx, one on 11/6/12, and another on 11/23/12.  I was charged for the products pretty soon thereafter, however, by mid January I had received no updates or shoes.  I sent an inquiry and was told that they had more orders than expected and the artist was behind but that they were just starting on November orders.

After waiting another couple weeks with no word, I inquired again in mid February.  I was told that my orders were being marked priority and that they would be shipped within 2 weeks at the latest.  They also agreed to (and did) credit back the shipping charges on 1 of the orders.

Now, more than 3 weeks later again, still nothing.  Even for a custom product, 4 months is excessive - especially when they already have my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-swanx/puyallup-washington-98375/the-swanx-takes-your-money-and-runs-puyallup-washington-1024529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content