Complaint Review: The Tempelton Group

• The Tempelton Group
    1025 Old Country Road
    Westbury, New York
    USA

The Tempelton Group Refuses to respond to questions and hung up when asked for a return of my money. Westbury New York

*Consumer Comment: working together

The Tempelton Group was contacted in December of 2012 to help with loan modification. A gentleman come over to the house on December 14, 2012 and explained the program which included a refund of all monies given to them if they did not get the modification.  A check of $3600.00 was given to him.  I did not hear from the company for eight months.  I contacted Wells Fargo personally to find out what had transpired.  They had no information from this company.  I tried on my own to get the loan modification and was denied.  I called The Tempelton Group and was given the name of Sean who was my contact person.  His extenstion was 153. After receiving no return call, I called again on Tuesday, September 24, 2013. When I explained my situation to another agent he hung up on me after I requested a return of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-tempelton-group/westbury-new-york-11590/the-tempelton-group-refuses-to-respond-to-questions-and-hung-up-when-asked-for-a-return-o-1086899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

working together

AUTHOR: Renee I - ()

Hello,

Have you been in contact with the DA'S office in Nassau County, I have also been scammed and am working with the police in my town and the DA'S office. Please reach out to me, im sending as many e-mails as possible to get these b****ds.