Complaint Review: The Ultimate Prosthetic

• The Ultimate Prosthetic

Eugene, Oregon
    United States of America

The Ultimate Prosthetic Cody Whitfield Stole My Hard Earned Cash Eugene, Oregon

I ordered my prosthetic from them and have not received it. It has been several months since I ordered and they had a proposed wait time of 2-3 weeks initially. It has since been changed on there website to 4-6 weeks. The company's owner lies in email correspondences and refuses to provide refunds. They are rude and inconsiderate of their customers.

Please avoid. Do not buy from them.

I thought since they were a start up company I would be helping our niche community by funding them. It was a huge mistake. I have been in contact with other people who have had similar experiences. They can not be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-ultimate-prosthetic/eugene-oregon-97402/the-ultimate-prosthetic-cody-whitfield-stole-my-hard-earned-cash-eugene-oregon-1008266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content