Complaint Review: THE UNIVERSITY OF INTERNET SCIENCE

• Reported By: GlobalWorldprofits — Washington DC United States of America
  • THE UNIVERSITY OF INTERNET SCIENCE

Internet
    United States of America

I  join this internet club (I  seriously doubt that its a Legally Registered Company] so call "THE UNIVERSITY OF INTERNET SCIENCE"  because they were offering a FREE software product that i though would be useful to me.

Mr Michelangelo clearly LIED because in order for you to get to the members area they require you to enter your "credit Card information

which would raise anyone suspicion.on why would you need my credit card information when the product is FREE. Another thing i found strange was they

sent you emails WITH NO UNSUBSCRIBE  LINK IN THIER EMAILS  WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW !

When You Go to thier site they have an unsubscribe tap that takes you to a "VIDEO" where as MR  MICHELANGELO Tells you to click on the Unsubscribe icon on the right side of the video screen to Have him SEND you (YES I SAID SEND YOU !!) DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE !! and here is the link to prove it >>>[ http://215019.myvideotalkstudio.com/videomail/player/mid/958239/tid/91840/cid/12519/uid/117288/fid/210084/package/0  ]

This man does not have a clue on how to run an internet business

When you click on the icon my computer TELLS ME I HAVE TO "DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS TO  MY COMPUTER !!!! .....ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!

His original sales page link is this one >>> [ http://www.universityofinternetscience.com/members/michelangelo ]

THIS IS A SCAM SITE WAITING TO HAPPEN !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-university-of-internet-science/internet/the-university-of-internet-science-mr-michelangelo-unbelievable-tactics-to-force-people-733770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The Truth about University of Internet Science

AUTHOR: giovanca88 - ()

Updated !!!!

This is an Update to clarify the missunderstanding about University Of Internet Sciences.....as you can see we are in the year 2013 soon to be 2014 and i am a member of University Of Internet Science... and i can really clarify that there is no payment involved what so every... everything Michaelangelo provides on his website are completely free... of course before you get access you have to fill in your name and email but thats normal.

the reason why i join The University Of Internet Sciences is because the opportunities that he provides for free.. he helps you get started by providing you videos, webinars, inside informations...and tools to get started.

to tell you the truth i only signed up to make use of his tools and am telling you guys it helped me tremendously and it still does..

take a look for yourself

you will understand what i mean

www.universityofinternetscience.com

and what do you have to lose ??? Nothing is free guys ahhaa lol

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

The Truth about University of Internet Sciences

AUTHOR: giovanca88 - ()

Updated !!!!

This is an Update to clarify the missunderstanding about University Of Internet Sciences.....as you can see we are in there year 2013 and i am a member of University Of Internet Science... and i can really clarify that there is no payment involved what so every... everything Michaelangelo provides on his website are completely free... of course before you get access you have to fill in your name and email but thats normal.

take a look for yourself

you will understand what i mean

universityofinternetscience.com

and what do you have to lose ??? Nothing is free guys ahhaa lol

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

University of Internet Science Scam?

AUTHOR: nickstrech - ()

I joined university of internet science around 4 months ago, and can only speak of my personal experiences, and as this complaint was originally posted on  05/26/2011 and is out of date. When I joined I also wanted software that was available free. I did not have to enter any credit card details, all that was required was my name and email, which is a normal occurance in the way todays marketing works,most savvy companies large or small, all use email lists.

The emails that I recieved ALL had an unsubscribe link within the mail Actually this man does know how to run an internet business,  After working online part time for the last 18 months I have come accross many wild claims, and plenty of rip offs,but I can assure you that in my experience Michelangelo is certainly not a scam artist.

As I am an affiliate of  university of internet science, it has been neccasary for me to sign up under different names so that I can test emails that I wish to send out to subscribed members. And once I have checked those emails, I unsubscribe and that has not caused me any issues.

Testimonials