• Report: #976937

Complaint Review: The Village at Idlewild

  • Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

  • Reported By: The Sheppard — Reno Nevada United States of America
The Village at Idlewild
1450 Idlewild Dr Reno, Nevada United States of America

The Village at Idlewild Deceptive Sales Technique Used to Sell Condominiums That Never Sold Out as Promised! Reno, Nevada

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

My Elderly Mother-In-Law purchased a Condo at The Village at Idlewild for 260,000 even before they broke ground based on

the Pie-in-the-Sky promises of the sales people.  They promised all the units would be sold to "Professionals" they stated

Lawyers and Doctors would fill the community!

Now 6 years later her same condo is selling for 80,000 she can not refinance as they only sold 30% of the Condo units and the other 70% are apartment dwellers so no back will do a refi without a majority of units owner occupied!

RIPOFF!!  The mean nasty people that run the apartments and HOA are rude mean spirited people who run the place like a college dorm.  They want to enter your Condo at any time with no notice or appointment the common areas have dog feces and garbage everywhere! The HOA fees are very high for hardly any benefits the "MANAGER" hired her incompetent son to provide maintenance and he is worthless.

We are stuck with a 1,600 note and a loan that is underwater by 180,000 with no chance to ever break even on this Condo because licensed Real Estate Agents misled buyers this is illegal we need a lawyer for a class action lawy suit!  

Do not Rent from here its not worth the extra money they charge for even the security gate as they leave it open all day to try and hustle people in to rent there!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-village-at-idlewild/reno-nevada-/the-village-at-idlewild-deceptive-sales-technique-used-to-sell-condominiums-that-never-so-976937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Village at Idlewild

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?