Complaint Review: The Village at Morena Vista

United States of America

The Village at Morena Vista Harrassing community manager San Diego, California

*Consumer Comment: Michele Porter

*Consumer Comment: Morena Vista Property Manager, Michele Porter

The Community Manager Michele Porter makes it difficult to have everyone live together. She has been a hassle to the community, and she looks like she is entitled to have the luxury. She keeps maintenance requests a low priority, and she keeps on harassing her tenants in order to get those out who she dislikes. She had given me several notices to have 24-hour inspections almost every week, and she went into my apartment once when my wife was resting in her room.

She never respected our privacy and kept disturbing the tenants whom she had blacklisted. She is a tyrant and kept everything under her schedule without considering the tenants privacy and personal concerns. Do not live in this apartment complex because you will be constantly disturbed by her!! And when you move out, you will be given numerous charges with regards to painting and carpet cleaning. She charged me $750 for carpet cleaning and other numerous fees! Not only were we constantly disturbed by the community manager but we were ripped off of our rights and privileges as a tenant in general.

DO NOT LIVE THERE !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-village-at-morena-vista/san-diego-california-/the-village-at-morena-vista-harrassing-community-manager-san-diego-california-999305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Michele Porter

AUTHOR: Jann - (USA)

My daughter and I resided at this residence for over a year and received the utmost attention and help from Michele Porter, resident manager @ Morena Vista during this time. She was totally professional but with warm and caring customer service. She helped us out in so many different ways and gave guidance as we were new to San Diego.  She is involved in numerous charitable organizations and gives her valuable time to help others. In our experience, she was the best manager we have ever had and will remain very close to our hearts with all her kindnesses. Perhaps the person who wrote this scathing comentary has other issues, like anger in general. All of our neighbors simply loved Michele and I never once heard a negative word about her. Anyone who left the apt clean was happily refunded their deposit.

We would still be living at Morena Vista had Michele remained as manager....Please do not listen to one man's incorrect rant!!

Morena Vista Property Manager, Michele Porter

AUTHOR: Janet - (USA)

I was a Tennant  here for over a year in 2012/13 and found Michele to be the most helpful, engaging yet professional property manager I have ever dealt with.

She never once invaded my privacy or overstepped her landlord rights and in fact went out of her way to work with us to enable us to continue living there during extremely hard times.

We are so appreciative of all the time and effort she put into our family without any personal benefits for herself. She was truly the biggest asset to the complex!!