Complaint Review: The Watershed

• The Watershed
    200 Congress Park Drive
    Delray Beach, Florida
    USA

The Watershed They did not provide the service they assured me off and I feel they took advantage of my insurance Company Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Response from The Watershed

I could go on with a novel about this,but I won't.They tell you this is a wonderful facility. They act like they are really there to help you. They lie like you can't believe. Once they make you feel like they care and are trying to help,you find out it's lies.All they want is your money and your insurance they don't care about the loved one your sending there.I can't believe I trusted them and I was so betrayed. It's the worse thing I could've done to my son.Once they had my money and my insurance ,everything they assured me off went out the window. They no longer will talk to me or did anything they told me before he was there.They didn't hold up to anything until they called me because he had jumped the fence and escaped.They won't give me his I.D.or possessions. I cant retrieve his records.They did not give him medical attetion when he almost lost his foot while in the facility.They took his meds.that I had just filled before he got on the plane to go there and wouldn't administer to them to him.The list goes on and on.They charged me for around trip plan ticket and told me they would transport him to the airport, cause i wanted to make sure if he wanted to leave he could come back home.That never happened they won't let me speak to anyone about this.Personally I have almost $8,000 rapped up in this scam. I can't even image how much insurance money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-watershed/delray-beach-florida-33445/the-watershed-they-did-not-provide-the-service-they-assured-me-off-and-i-feel-they-took-a-1136958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Response from The Watershed

AUTHOR: The Watershed - ()

We are sorry you feel this way and would like to speak with you further on the matter and hopefully come to a solution. Since we do not have the specific details of your situation, we would greatly appreciate it if you could contact us at info@thewatershed.com or call us at 1-800-861-1768. We hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,