Complaint Review: the zaken company, quick-sell liquidators MR TIRAN ZAKEN

• Reported By: newark de
  • the zaken company, quick-sell liquidators MR TIRAN ZAKEN
    13034 Jolette ave Granada Hills
    Granada Hills, California

I would like to lodged a complaint against tiran zaken The Zaken co. Quick-Sell Liquidators,21032 Devonshire st. Suite 202A Chatsworth,CA 91311 OR 13034 Jolette Ave Granada Hills,CA 91344

The zaken company,quick-sell liquidators ripoff they don't find buyers for the merchandise that I locate.They want to sell directory and there programs and they do to thousands of people,and they don't get paid.

I was told I could make at least $4000 A MONTH my personal salesman nick lasorsa would find the buyers for the merchandise that I located,which was a lie,I would get 70% commission if I purchase ther directorys FOR $500

I've been ripoff I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY MONEY BACK!!!!! $164.00 AND THANKS TO MR LASORSA HE SAVE ME MONEY !!!!!!!

CHARLES
NEWARK, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2002 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-zaken-company-quick-sell-liquidators-mr-tiran-zaken/granada-hills-california-91344/the-zaken-company-quick-sell-liquidators-mr-tiran-zaken-ripoff-con-artists-granada-hills-34943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content