Complaint Review: The Zaken Company

• Reported By: Austin Arkansas
  • The Zaken Company
    22055 Sherman Way
    Canoga Park, California

I spent over $1,000.00 buying manuals, post cards, stationary, and lifetime directory service from this fraudlent company. I have repeatedly tried to get my money refunded, but unable to do so. The company makes it's money selling these worthless materials to unwitting consumers who are trying to find a legitimate home business. I am filing a report with my state's Attorney General and with the U.S. Postal Service.

I would like to join in the class action law suit if someone can provide me with the person to contact.The Zaken Company is definitely a big time rip off.

Jimmy
Austin, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2002 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-zaken-company/canoga-park-california-91303/the-zaken-company-ripoff-consumer-fraud-canoga-park-californiaupdate-rip-off-report-inve-38145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The magazines are only interested in making a buck

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

To answer your first question I have found NO. I've spoken to over 50 people who bought the program and not one made a dime.

Second, the magazines are out to make a buck they don't care if it is a scam. What I suggest for everyone who has been victimized or who is just reading these complaints is to write a letter to the advertising manager of that magazine you saw the ad in and let them know that Zaken is running a scam. Emphasize he is hurting their credibility if they continue to accept advertising from him. End the letter with you intend tell all your business opportunity seeking friends and neighbors to BOYCOTT their magazine. That will get their attention. They need to recieve alot letters like that.

TO all of Zaken's victims we need to work together and if you cut off Zaken's advertising you will shut him down faster.

To help I suggest people enter the name Zaken Company at the MSN search engine and pull up the website that starts will Alert! There they will find the address for many of the magazines Zaken advertises in. If you are serious about getting your money back and putting Zaken out of business we need to cut off his advertising so he can not attract more victims.

BOYCOTT!!! BOYCOTT!! BOYCOTT!!

Thank you Rip-off Report & I have two questions

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost I would like to thank the rip-off report and other information sites like this. I almost mail in my 189 dollars for his Wealth-Building Technique! I have two questions. #1 Has anyone made the money they claim to have made in his report. #2 Did the various home business magazines really research this company?