Complaint Review: The Zaken Corp

• Reported By: Acushnet Massachusetts
  • The Zaken Corp
    20700 Plummer Street
    Chatsworth, California

I purchased their information regarding starting a home based business and once I received the information and read it--I decided it was not worth it and I am not interested in it.

I called the company and followed their procedure in sending the information back to get a full refund of my money. Well they have not sent me my refund back and I have left numerous phone messages, I have emailed them and have sent them letters asking where is my refund. To date, I have not heard a thing from them.

All I am asking is The Zaken Corp to refund my money--As it states in ALL of their information--it a 100% return of your money if you are not satisfied. Well I am yet to get my money back from this company.

Any help or guidance I can get to get my money back would be appreciated. Thank you.

Joanne
Acushnet, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-zaken-corp/chatsworth-california-91311/the-zaken-corp-home-based-business-ripoff-they-have-a-money-back-guarantee-so-wheres-my-83899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content