Complaint Review: theDevMasters, Arshad Khan

8 Whatney #124
    Irvine, California
    USA

theDevMasters, Arshad Khan Arshad is a Big Fraud Irvine California

I am extremely disappointed with The Dev Masters and the way they presented their Selenium with Java class. The curriculum, class schedule, provided materials, and the instruction were all a total mess. I do believe the instructor was a skilled programmer and a really nice guy, but not a capable teacher for what the class was supposed to cover. The class was intended to run from August 2015 to September 2015, however it was canceled liberally and never even concluded. We have only met on 3 different weekends for a total of 5 in-class sessions of which totaled about 4-5 hours per session. The class was advertised as "60 hrs. classroom instructor based. 20+ hours of hands on coding... online support and no JAVA experience required"

I don't want to be in this situation... I have paid $2000 so far for a class without any structure, no substantial course material, and an instructor who is most available during your work day (9-5) and provides less than concrete instruction with almost no direction. I could not, with good conscience, suggest anyone to take a class from The dev Masters. It needs a very serious overhaul or a massive price change. After following all the directions, doing my own independent learning (not required of class), and trying to make sense of the confusing instruction, I am still not up to speed or confident in how to implement this technology.

If that wasn't enough, The Dev Masters (Arshad) realized the class was a wreck, seemed sympathetic, and promised me a new class with a new instructor. This class never happened. I was then promised a refund. I have received no refund (7 months later and counting) and I am in a constant battle to get in touch with Arshad. I don't feel confident I'll ever get my refund that I was promised and I'll never get back the time wasted with this company... Please save yourself the trouble and avoid doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thedevmasters-arshad-khan/irvine-california-92618/thedevmasters-arshad-khan-arshad-is-a-big-fraud-irvine-california-1400962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content