Report: #1193634

• Theisens
    100 westcor dr,
    Coralville, Iowa
    USA

Theisens Home farm and auto Scam, blame's other people for their mistake's! Coralville Iowa

This store is a business rip off and want nothing but money and to blame customer's for their mistake's. They blame people for stealing and then banned them. I go to the store alot and seen alot. I was recentally one of them to be banned from the store. They banned me for life after accussing me for stealing all because I had a security tag stuck to my shoe.

I urge anyone who goes to the store to be caution about that place and to watch your back. P.S check your shoe's before you walk out too.  Thank's to them I have to pay court and fee's of $380 and my clean record now has a charge against it. I was raised by a stricked family and stealing is highly unaceptible.

I was ashamed and embarassed of the matter due to the fact that my job maybe in danger of termination. I hope you guy's be careful and alway's watch what your doing. They might blame you next!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2014 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/theisens/coralville-iowa-52241/theisens-home-farm-and-auto-scam-blames-other-people-for-their-mistakes-coralville-io-1193634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content