Complaint Review: thesaleguru.com

• thesaleguru.com

Internet
    United States

thesaleguru . com Did not receive my order. Total scam.Internet

thesaleguru . com The person on the website calls herself Vina and that is who I have been emailing numerous times. I ordered a hair styling tool through this sales guru company advertised though FaceBook back in Sept. and paid over $50.

I waited almost a month before complaining. I have emaied Vena on the site numerous times. At first she wrote back and explained she was sorry for the delay but  was very vague and would not tell me when the product was arriving. It is now Nov. 3rd and I still have not received it. This company totally ripped me off. Now they do not even respond to my emails. I even emailed customer service and still no response. Something is definitely wrong here. I want my money back. This is a scam. Please let others know to prevent this from repeatedly occurring.

I don't think this is a legitimate company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2017 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thesalegurucom/internet/thesaleguru-com-did-not-receive-my-order-total-scaminternet-1410125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content