Complaint Review: thesunglassstore.com

Internet
    USA

thesunglassstore.com The Sunglass Store or eOutlet Stores Scam site Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Discontinued Items

I received what I thought was a $25 gift card from a local business.  After investigating it, it is only usable if you register it on ,thesunglassstore.com.  I did that, and a credit showed for $25.  I then chose a pair of sunglasses from their site, paid the difference with my credit card, and checked out.   A couple of weeks passed and I haven't received my order or any communication from them.  I emailed their customer service and got a reply back saying the sunglasses were out of stock, even though they were on their website, and they took my money for them.  I found a similar pair and told them to order those instead.  I then got an email saying those were discontinued.  I have requested them to cancel the order and refund my money, but have never received anything back from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2016 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thesunglassstorecom/internet/thesunglassstorecom-the-sunglass-store-or-eoutlet-stores-scam-site-internet-1335122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Discontinued Items

AUTHOR: eOutlet Stores - (USA)

We apologize your shopping experience with The Sunglass Store was unsatisfactory and the products you selected were not available.

Our normal processing time for orders to ship from our warehouse is 7 – 10 business days, as stated on the website and your order confirmation.  Our first communication with you was on the 7th business day and we had informed you at that time the item was not available upon your initial inquiry.  We provided an option to select a replacement item at that time, and upon further research of your request for the replacement item, we were informed by the Supplier the specific brand of items were no longer available to ship and have been since removed from our sites.

We are happy to more directly address your concerns regarding discontinued items.  Items become discontinued through suppliers sometimes without notice.  The product(s) may have showed available through our sites when you ordered; however, when we contacted the supplier to ship the merchandise we were informed that it had been discontinued.

The discontinued notice was sent to you to allow you the option to replace the item with another item of equal or lesser value or request a refund.  Upon your email request for a refund on Oct. 26th our Accounting Department had processed all the credits back to your original forms of payment within 12 business hours and transaction notices sent.

If you have further concerns regarding the refund to your accounts please contact us directly and one of our Customer Service Representatives would be happy to assist you further.

Customer Service