Complaint Review: Thomas A Marano

United States of America
  • Phone: 303-413-7423
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Thomas A Marano Boulder County Health Department Amazon.com, Scammer, Liar, Thief, Amazon BOULDER , Colorado

Thomas A Marano

This man is a liar and a thief. I just started selling on Amazon.com. I'm not a huge seller but I've been doing okay thus far. I had made quite a few transactions and all of them went so smoothly, I thought Amazon was the place to be to sell. Anyway, I come across this guyThomas A Marano.He orders a vacuum from me. Within a couple of days I send him an item but I got his order confused with another and sent him a mixer instead. He emails me the next day and tells me the mistake I made. I correct it right away and send him the vacuum he ordered within two days. Well I guess I shouldn't have been so nice.

I send him several emails letting him know I was sending his vacuum and that he can send the mixer back to me. Well, he got his vacuum.......and kept my mixer! WTF? When he got the wrong item, he sent like 3-4 emails asking me to correct it and giving contact info so that we can straighten it out. As soon as he receives his vacuum what a surprise the his emails stop. I must have sent 10 emails within 3-4 weeks time. Still nothing. Initially, I had offered to cover shipping costs and give him a small discount for his trouble. Still nothing.

So I call his office one day (bc he gave me the number when he got the mixer) and actually speak to the man. Can you believe it? He didn't know who I was obviously. I tell him I'm the guy that sold him the vacuum and asked him when he would be able to send back the mixer (again, I was very nice about it. Not rude at all). He tells me he understands and that he's sending it back in the next day or so. I waited over a week and still received nothing. So I call his office again and wouldn't you know it, he doesn't answer. I call again and still no answer. So I leave a message (very nicely). He didn't return my call. I wait a couple of days and then call him again. He didn't return my call. He refuses to contact me at all.

I know Amazon will not be able to do much about this bc they usually side the the buyer about these things. But I would like people who are looking online and are curious about this guy to know what kind of person he is. This is purely a judgement of character. He deliberately kept something that wasn't his. It's not like the thing cost $5. It was quite expensive. I can personally say that I would never do something like this and never have.Thomas A Marano is a thief! Beware! Sellers/Buyers, do not trust this man! Thomas A Marano will scam you! Do not trust Thomas A Marano with any of your transactions period (online or anywhere else)!! There is no telling what little thing he will do to capitalize on you.

I guess I've learned my lesson though. Why didn't I just wait for him to send back the mixer before sending off the vacuum? Naive I guess. I was a little too trusting. In the future, I will be much more careful and less trusting with my customers. This is unfortunate because I know there are a lot of good people. Again, I'll reiterate, DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! Thomos A Marano is a thief!!

By the way this man works at:

Boulder County Health Dept

work: 303-413-7423

cell: 303-591-8856

His assistant:

JODI HOGAN.

Thomas A Marano = Ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thomas-a-marano/boulder-colorado-80301/thomas-a-marano-boulder-county-health-department-amazoncom-scammer-liar-thief-amazon-684177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content