Complaint Review: Thomas Gilliland

• Reported By: Doug — Alexander Arkansas United States of America
  • Thomas Gilliland

Internet
    United States of America

Thomas Gilliland Skype: tomdoes, Promised to provide a professional web design for my company. Internet

On Feb. 20, 2011 Thomas Gilliland contacted me via email and promised he would design my website for a great price. He provided me with a few websites that he has designed. He also had a website about himself www.thomasgilliland.com. We negotiated a payment plan for his service that included an up front payment, a middle payment, and a final payment. By April 5, 2011 after talking on the phone, and discussing what I wanted on the website, I paid Thomas Gilliland $150.00 up front to work on the initial service.

After this payment, I never heard from him again until a month later after I requested an update every 3 days. It wasn't until I threatened him with turning him into the Attorney Generals Office that he finially responded to my email. Saying he just saw my email since he was out of the office for a week. I said no worries, but I just wanted my money back and wanted to move forward. He agreed and said he was waiting on a few payments from clients and I would receive my money back. Now July 8, 2011 I have yet to recieve my payment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thomas-gilliland/internet/thomas-gilliland-skype-tomdoes-promised-to-provide-a-professional-web-design-for-my-comp-751138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content