Complaint Review: Thousand Trails, Naco, LT

• Reported By: jac22 — tyler Texas United States of America
  • Thousand Trails, Naco, LT

Internet
    United States of America

Thousand Trails, Naco, LT E.L.S., Equiant, Throwing good money into bad, Internet

Three years ago I purchased a membership resale along with $750. transfer fee to thousand trails, gauther, mississippi. After purchase, tt added and billed me for more fees they decided to add on and move annual dues to April instead of January.  Original contract that I purchased was changed by tt including uping the yearly fee.  The home park I purchased was taken away and none given and I was told that I did not need one.  Each year fees were added on without explaination.

When I called, they said fees were added because they were hit hard with high bills and all members were billed to take care of this.  A year ago I had enough and would not pay their charges and now they call me many times a day by robot and leave messages.  I am being harrassed daily.  I do not intend to renew or pay their annual dues this year and may need an attorney.  If class action law suit is filed, I would like to know about it.  Thousand trails always had a good name until ELS purchased it just after I bought my resale membership.

I feel I lost a lot of money, but do not intend to pour more good money into bad with these folks.  I might add that I have answered the phone several times and was harrassed by live rude collectors within the tt  offices and told I owed the figure they quoted and I did not need any kind of explaination for charges.  I have this membership up for sale among many, many other members trying to sell their membership.  TT will add on more fees to where I will never be able to sell and recoup some of my money.  Adv has been running for a month and not one response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thousand-trails-naco-lt/internet/thousand-trails-naco-lt-els-equiant-throwing-good-money-into-bad-internet-837153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content