Complaint Review: ThredUp

114 Sansome Street 5th Floor
    San Francisco, California
    USA

ThredUp ANOTHER ONE RIPPED OFF BY ThredUP San Francisco California

I sent thred up a bag full of Macy's designer wear at the end of May, I lost weight and was unable to wear the $500.00 suits I had purchase, and since ThreUP had advertised the were looking for such items, I thought this would be an easy transaction.

I paid to have my items sent back to me, nothing has been sent back, their Zen desk told me the items would be sent back August 31, 2017, it is now a week later and I have heard nothing.  I sent them $1100+ worth of items...

Do not sent your clothes to this company, it is a scam to take your clothes and leave you with nothing.

I am continuing to watch for my items on the sale side, and plan on driving to San Francisco and filing a lawsuit in court.

This is pathetic!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thredup/san-francisco-california-94104/thredup-another-one-ripped-off-by-thredup-san-francisco-california-1398811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content