Complaint Review: Threedom Sales Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 11, 2006
  • Reported By: tulsa Oklahoma
  • Threedom Sales Inc.
    401 S.Locust St. #104
    Nationwide

Threedom Sales ripoff,stealing, liars, theives, con artists, stole my money!! Denton Texas

*Author of original report: found threedom sales inc.

I thought I was helping two college boys when they came to my door selling magazine subscriptions.So,to help their cause I ordered a magazine on 10-06-05.
On 3-06-05 I contacted Threedom Sales Inc. to find out where my magazine was.The lady I spoke to said it was the magazine publishers fault and she would check on it..even offered me an additional magazine subscription for free because of the problem.
Here it is 7 months later and still no magazine,tried to contact them by phone no answer and by their web site no way to get ahold of these people.
Warning anyone else,please watch out for this company!!!

Julie
tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2006 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/threedom-sales-inc/nationwide/threedom-sales-ripoffstealing-liars-theives-con-artists-stole-my-money-denton-texas-185024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

found threedom sales inc.

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

I have been contacted by threedom sales inc. and suprisingly they have refunded my money!!It took some work, but they sent me my refund within 3 days of talking to them.

Here is some information that might help others:on the envelope return address says..
Points Across America, Inc.
PO Box 766..
Whitesboro,Tx 76273
And on the refund check it says

Kelly Zoppi--George F Senner---903-429-3497 and address:6428 West Line Rd. Gainesville,Tx 76240
I hope this helps all of you who are looking for these people!!
Good Luck with your searches!!!