Complaint Review: Threepsychicwishes

• Reported By: Nini80 — Nashville Tennessee USA
  • Threepsychicwishes

Internet
    USA

Threepsychicwishes Hannah Hannah, texas, psychic, love spells, return lover. scams, Ft Worth Texas

Heres another one to be aware of

I contacted Hannah after being scammed by Angie at voodoolovecenter.com

She was also very sweet and seemed trustworthy and once again gave me her word that she would scam me and wanted to help me gt my husband back. I worked with her for about 2 weeks, she was very sweet and attentinve the 1st few days then would not respond to my textes or phone calls, she would then call and tell me tha she was in church or meditation (cannot be in meditation all day). She would have me light candles and pray. I did not like her updates on my situation as they were very vage with little to no information. She told that if I did not see any movement from my husband by a certain day that she would refund my $, then I asked her about it then she told me she could not stop in the middle of working because things would only get worse. She spoke to me the day we signed divorce papers and told me she would call the following day, I never heard from her after that, no phone call and she ignored my calls and messages once again. Good thing is that I only paid her $160 via isa gift card.

Again, DO NOT PAY ANYONE USING WESTERN UNION/MONE GRAM OR PRE PAID GIFT CARDS. THE ONLY REASON THEY USE THESE METHODS OS TO SCAM PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE AN HONEST BUSINESS AND WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY GOING ON THERE IS NO REASON TO BE USING THESE METHODS ANYMORE, WE HAVE ACCESS TO SOOO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO SEND $ SO LET THIS BE A RED FLAG IF THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL ACCEPT PAYMENTS. EVEN BE WARY OF A BANK RANSFER, THE DO THIS TO MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE OR SAYING THEY WILL REFUND YOU, YOU CAN ONLY DO A CHARGEBACK VIA DEBIT OR CREDI. A BANK TRANSFER IS AS GOOD AND HANDING OVER CASH AND 9/10 TIMES YOU WILL NOT SEE THAT $ AGAIN AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU, THEY JUST SUGAR THAT TO GET YOU TO TRUST THEM. BEST OF LUCK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2017 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/threepsychicwishes/internet/threepsychicwishes-hannah-hannah-texas-psychic-love-spells-return-lover-scams-ft-w-1387281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content