Complaint Review: Thrive Market Company

• Thrive Market Company
    12031 Jefferson Blvd.
    Culver City, California
    USA

Thrive Market Company did NOT cancel free trial and billed me for a year membership. Culver City California

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved

I placed an order with Thrive Market online and was signed up for their free trial. They sent me an email saying my trial was to expire and I told them to cancel my membership.

They continuely send me emails with sales etc but I delete them routinely. I just discovered on my bank statement that they took $64.75 from my bank account for "annual fees".

They do not have any way of talking to a real person with any contact info they give and you can't leave a message. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually contact the company about cancellations and from info obtained online this is their standard business practice and have many complaints about the same problem I'm having.

I just want my original cancellation with no "annual fees".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2017 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thrive-market-company/culver-city-california-90230-621/thrive-market-company-did-not-cancel-free-trial-and-billed-me-for-a-year-membership-culv-1376264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author