Complaint Review: Thrive Market

Marina Del Rey, California
    USA

Thrive Market Scam and Cheat Marina Del Rey California

*Author of original report: Total Scam

I had earned free shipping for my order. After I placed my order I saw that I was charged. Within a minute of ordering I emailed Thrive to cancel my order. They refused. They went through the hassel of refusing to cancel my order. Why would a company risk their reputation and a customer over $5? If they have done this to hundreds of customer, I suppose it would be a huge pay day. Or they have excellent attorney's that go after anyone who complains. $5 isn't worth it. But I guess that's the difference between someone honest and someone not honest. I'm truly disappinted by such recklessness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2017 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thrive-market/marina-del-rey-california-90292/thrive-market-scam-and-cheat-marina-del-rey-california-1400476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Total Scam

AUTHOR: - ()

BEWARE! DO NOT EVER TRUST FREE TRIALS. They don't even make it appear like it's a free trial. They simply state that you get 20% off your first order. But in reality you're signing up for a membership. This is completely legal. They have better lawyers than you do.