Complaint Review: Ticket Benz

1614 Alabama Street
    Houston, Texas
    USA

Ticket Benz Deceptive, predatory, deceitful, opportunistic Houston Texas

I went online to get tickets for a once in a lifetime splurge for me. Andrea Bocelli was coming to my city and I decided to fulfill a long time dream of seeing him perform in person.

I am not an experienced ticket buyer and have never done so online. Si I looked through multple sites, became overwhelmed with all the different prices,formats, etc and decided to use Ticketbenz.

The site looked legitimate and the pricing was confusing with add ons but because I had never bought tickets like these I believed that this is just how it is.

I ended up being charged double for the tickets I purchased-ticket says $78.00-they charged $122.00 plus $48.00 service fee, $15.00 shipping plus tax for a total of $307.80 for two tickets!

I was surprised but becase I was so excited about seeing Andrea Bocelli I just figured this is how ticket sales online go.

It wasn't until today when I decided to look up the company of Ticketbenz that I saw the link for your site and found the other reports filed on this company!

I am sure what they do is legal but it is highly dishonest and I feel like a fool for allowing myself to be so taken advantage of! I am not wealthy and they deserve some profit margin but not this much!

Thank you for this site and I hope something can be done to stop this deceptive practice by Ticketbenz!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ticket-benz/houston-texas-77004/ticket-benz-deceptive-predatory-deceitful-opportunistic-houston-texas-1059100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content