Complaint Review: Ticket City

5912 Balcones Drive
    Austin, Texas
    USA

Ticket City Clark Kothlow Bait and Switch Austin Texas

I purchased tickets for Rock on the Range in Columbus OH in March first time, I called the company to verify the tickets and they were for Field tickets at the Concert.  I purchased them for 1368.55 which is extremely high but I did not want to let my daughter down .

I received the tickets and they are for stadium tickets.  Stadium tickets are in the bleachers field are on the ground.  I called the company and they offered to let me up grade, no the tickets are 225 each normally for field and 190 for stadium.  There is no way that anyone would pay that.  As a administrator for the Rock on the Range I told them that and they said that is what they could offer.

I told them a full refund of 4 field tickets nothing different.  I will be sueing Ticket City for false selling practices as well as over charging for tickets.  Furthermore I am in contact with Rock on the Range and will be letting them know that scalping of the tickets have happened.  With 10,000 plus people that I oversee this is going to be problematic.

DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FOR ANYTHING THROUGH THIS ORGANIZATION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2017 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ticket-city/austin-texas-78731/ticket-city-clark-kothlow-bait-and-switch-austin-texas-1372691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content