ED Magedson – Founder
Ticketmasterinternet, Select State/Province USA
Ticketmaster Ticket Insurance Scam internet Pennsylvania
1. Website has you select a "recomended"option to complete order.
2. When you select that option you are agreeing (without knowledge) to puchase $7 insurance PER TICKET.
3. The insurance charge is not listed on your order / receipt. It never states your fee anywhere in a listing. You will just see a strange total with no explanation of where the huge price increase is coming from.
4. You are charged through a separate company (for me $35 extra on 5 tickets)
5. When you call ticketmaster they say all lines are busy and do not give you the option to wait. They just say you will not be able to talk to a representative.
You will get more honesty from your local scalper on the corner.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ticketmaster/internet-select-stateprovince-internet/ticketmaster-ticket-insurance-scam-internet-pennsylvania-1103099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.