Report: #819844

• Reported By: bardman — Jefferson City Missouri United States of America
  • TicketNetwork.com

South Windsor, Connecticut
    United States of America

TicketNetwork.com Metro Entertainment, metroentertainment.com, MyTicketNetwork.com, Excite.com/eventsmobile Ticket scalpers calling themselves ticket brokers South Windsor, Connecticut

*Author of original report: They fixed it

*Author of original report: They Fixed it

I bought two sets of two tickets for two different events from MetroEntertainment. Somehow I ended up on ticketnetwork.com (which i assume is the domain or otherwise affiliated for metroentertainment). I paid $190.38 ($74 for each ticket and the rest in shipping and fees) for one set and $160.18 ($61 for each ticket and the rest in shipping and fees) for the other set.

I was extremely surprised to open the package and see that the face value of these tickets were less than half the total price I paid. They were $42 each for the one that totaled $190 and $40 for the one that totaled $160. There was a huge markup on the ticket itself and way too much in fees and add ons.

I will always go directly to the venue first. Don't make the same mistake I made. I over paid on these tickets by about $186. The only service I got for this is that they printed the tickets off and sent them to me. They are scalpers masquerading as brokers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ticketnetworkcom/south-windsor-connecticut-06447/ticketnetworkcom-metro-entertainment-metroentertainmentcom-myticketnetworkcom-excite-819844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They fixed it

AUTHOR: bardman - (United States of America)

Thank you TicketNetwork/MetroEntertainment!

They Fixed it

AUTHOR: bardman - (United States of America)

TicketNetwork has offered me an opportunity to get the difference between what I paid and what I would of paid if I had landed on the venue site. Thank you TicketNetwork/MetroEntertainment!