Complaint Review: Tickets In Time Online

• Tickets In Time Online
    3325 N 107th St
    Omaha,, Nebraska
    United States of America

Tickets In Time Online ticketsintime.com Ripped off buying tickets to a Michael Buble Concert in Milwaukee! Omaha,, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: Tickets InTime

March 11th, 2011, I paid ticketsintime.com $1002.36 for two tickets to the Michael Buble Concert at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee on June 5th, 2011.  These were not "front and center stage tickets",  but balcony along side front.  I never received the tickets!  After placing the transaction in dispute, MasterCard reversed the charge back to me because the Vendor provided evidence that showed I agreed to the terms?

Today, I received a FedEx envelope containing nothing more than a small envelope.  On the envelope was listed the following:

"Michael Buble 6/5  216 E  9 - 10  Conf# 33-28891/CHS".  Inside this envelope was a "Shop etc" prepaid gift card.  I called ticketsintime and had to leave a message to call me to explain what is this all about?

Next, I called American Express, who issued this pre-paid gift card.  I asked if the card had a balance of $250 (which was written on the back of the card in felt pen)?  They informed me that this card could be fraudulent.  And, that the balance was Zero!

In the meantime, we called the Bradley Center and bought wo tickets to the show for $216.  At least we know we have seats!

I recommend that you do not do business with this ticket Broker (ticketsintime.com).

I'm not sure how this is all going to be resolved at this point in time.  However, I am calling MasterCard to re-place this charge into Dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tickets-in-time-online/omaha-nebraska-68134/tickets-in-time-online-ticketsintimecom-ripped-off-buying-tickets-to-a-michael-buble-conc-734156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Tickets InTime

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States of America)

File a complaint with http://www.bbb.org/nebraska/business-reviews/ticket-sales-events/tickets-in-time-in-omaha-ne-300024475

Also with http://www.ago.state.ne.us/consumer/howdoicp.htm

I have lost 503.52 with this company. We all need to work together to stop this.