Complaint Review: Tidebuy

• Reported By: Irma — Columbus Georgia United States of America
  • Tidebuy

Internet
    United States of America

Tidebuy Recieved wrong colored and poor quality formal gown and won't refund my payment, Internet

Order a formal gold gown. I received a green colored gown and the material was heavy drape type, not the satin displayed in the website pictures.

I took pictures and returned the gown. I was told I didn't follow there policy by not getting permission first before returning the dress. I email them before I sent the dress back, however, it took them 10 days to respond.

They have offered me $20.00 settlement on a $202.00 gown. It costed me $54.00 to return the gown now they request I send them $30.00 to get the gown back. I don't want it back, it's unwearable.

I'm sorry I didn't look at the review prior to ordering the gown, I never would have. We consumers should have an outlet to stop them from unfair business practices. I believe they make their money by continually ripoff  first time buyers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tidebuy/internet/tidebuy-recieved-wrong-colored-and-poor-quality-formal-gown-and-wont-refund-my-payment-910021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content