Complaint Review: Tidewater Workshop

Internet
    United States of America

Tidewater Workshop Empty Promises, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue resolved in 2012

I ordered 2 benches in July 2011 and still have not received either one of them.  My credit card was charged in the fall of 2011.

The first time I called, a woman said my order was going to be shipped out the next week.   Never happened.   I have called numerous times and spoke with this same woman or left voicemails.  The woman tells me my benches are on back order due to the fact that the company has moved to a larger facility and due to the high volume of orders, they are behind. Every time is another excuse.  This poor woman is told to lie to the customers.  If she were smart, she'd get out of there quick!

I called on March 28, 2012 and asked to cancel my order and to adjust my credit card.  Nothing has been done to date.  I've left more voicemails and never get a return call. This is a HUGE disappointment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tidewater-workshop/internet/tidewater-workshop-empty-promises-internet-873623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue resolved in 2012

AUTHOR: Tidewater Workshop - ()

Barbara G.’s issue was resolved in 2012 when she received her complete order.

Readers should be aware that the original author gives up all rights to whatever he or she has written once it has been posted it to this website. Reports can never be deleted or changed, even if the writer changes his or her mind or realizes that an error has been made. Additionally, this website remains legally protected (although the website owns what has been written) because the owner of this website does not edit or write the content himself.

As this website warns you if you read the fine print:

The report should be relating an honest, factual, and impartial story. Make your statement as objective as possible...Reporting a false statement can get you sued.

What if I am the original author of a report and I want to remove it or make changes?  The simple answer is NO. As indicated throughout our website, the record created by an original author is a permanent record.