Complaint Review: Tigerdirect

• Reported By: rp1234 — New YOrk New York
  • Tigerdirect

Internet
    United States of America

Tigerdirect syx.com Sent order to wrong address, rude customer service , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Tigerdirect Customer

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Tigerdirect Customer

First, this company has obsolete IT infrastructure. After I submitted my order, the shipping address showed up to be wrong.

I immediately discovered the problem and reached out the their customer service agant, Mikelson Clemat, to  ask him to correct the problem. On the same day, I made a follow up call to tigerdirect and got a deceptive answer that the order will be sent to the corrected address.

On the next day, Mikelson Clemat confirmed very arrogantly that the order has been sent to the wrong address and they are not going to do anything about it. Their supervisor made the weird suggestion that I should go to pick up the package at the wrong address.

After that, whenever I called them with the order number, I was given very rude words and I was never allowed to explain the situation. Whoever answered my phone would just pepper-spray me with words and hang up. I was not able to reach any supervisor in the customer service department either.

I have a few questions:
1. How hard it is to change the delivery address right after customer has submitted an order? Will similar things ever happend on Amazon, superbiiz, or newegg?
2. How can somebody like Mikelson Clemat commit such gross negligence without even feeling sorry, and responded the next day with an even more arrogant tone?
3. How exactly is in tigerdirect's benefit to mistreat customer like this? How would a sane person ask somebody to show up at a stranger's door and feel that's exactly what should happen?

I am very shocked by tigerdirect's mismanagement. I used to think it is a lesser version of Amazon, but now I feel it's a company whose primary purpose is not to make money but for its unqualified employees to enjoy abusing customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tigerdirect/internet/tigerdirect-syxcom-sent-order-to-wrong-address-rude-customer-service-internet-1046645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dear Tigerdirect Customer

AUTHOR: Tigerdirect Customer Care - ()

I truly apologize for the negative experience you encountered with our company.  Please give us the chance to remediate this problem to your satisfaction.  Please contact me directly at any of the contact points below at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully,

Roger – Customer Service Manager

305-415-2929

roger.insua@syx.com

Dear Tigerdirect Customer

AUTHOR: Tigerdirect Customer Care - ()

Respectfully,