Complaint Review: TigerDirect

• Reported By: Scott — Laneville Texas USA
  • TigerDirect

Internet
    United States of America

TigerDirect Tiger Direct Shipped to the wrong address, refused help from from customer service Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Our apologies

Terrible experience. After being a loyal TigerDirect customer for many years, they have lost my business for good.

I made a mistake in the shipping address, and contacted support to have the package re-routed. I was told that the shipment would be re-routed, and given a confirmation number.

The package was delivered to the wrong address despite the vendor's assertion that the problem had been taken care of. I contacted the vendor again, and was informed that it was not possible to re-route packages sent through Google checkout, and that the first support representative was wrong to have told me so.

I asked the second support representative how the problem could be remedied, and I was told there was nothing that could be done about it.

Worthless support staff, terrible support. I'll be using other vendors from now on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tigerdirect/internet/tigerdirect-tiger-direct-shipped-to-the-wrong-address-refused-help-from-from-customer-ser-624038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Our apologies

AUTHOR: Ernie E. - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately we do not have enough information in your post to be able to look up your order information.

Please contact me directly at ernie@help.tigerdirect.com so we may investigate into this issue and work on a satisfactory resolution.

Hope to hear from you.