Complaint Review: TigerDirect

• TigerDirect
    7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

TigerDirect I ordered 10 VIZIO led tv's that were reasonable price($199.00)with a rebate of $50.00 from the manufacturer. Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Customer

I ordered 10 VIZIO  32 " lcd tv's that were reasonable price($199.00)with a rebate of $50.00 from the manufacturer.The company and setup a preffered account where you pay for as you wish with  certain min. and to be paid off in certain period without being charged interest.The salesperson was suppose to email forms and the were supposed to be sent in.

We setup the account and and  lady from the company called and said that the Vizio tv's are sold out and have already sent RCA lcd tv's instead.That was ok with me.I received the tv' and started using them(5 at this time).I called the salesperson(camacho) who took my order about the rebate form,did not take my call,left messages and did not call back.

Then I  I called the sales department and was assigned a manager (Ellen).She said that she would look into it and will talk to mfr. and the department head and will call back.I have tried to contact  several times since then but to no avail.As of today(1/22/2012), the issues has not been solved and our company lost $500.00.So becareful when you order in quantity from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tigerdirect/miami-florida-33144/tigerdirect-i-ordered-10-vizio-led-tvs-that-were-reasonable-price19900with-a-rebate-1001077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dear Customer

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - (U.S.A.)

We sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter; usually rebates are one per household/billing address. We would like to provide you with assistance pertaining to your issue please contact us at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com with your order details. Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter.