Complaint Review: Tim Dial

• Tim Dial
    7262 E Laguna Azul
    Internet
    United States of America

Tim Dial Rockstar Screen Printing Gave me the wrong product, wrong color, snow job Internet

Tim Dial, Fast t**z, Rockstar Screen Printing are the one and the same...He changed my hat order without my knowledge, then admitted in writing (email) the wrong hats were ordered, then followed that up with, the flex fit bamboo hat is no longer made (not true), then followed that up with his vendor no longer offers that style of hat...never offered to refund my money, never offered to correct his mishap.

After disputing the claim to my credit card company seeking resolution, Tim Dial sent in a fax stating he had spoke with me on 10-29-12 (not true).  I had agreed to return the hats (again, not true).  I then did not return the hats (not true).  This is why I have not received a refund.

Total BS...I paid up front for the hats and shirts.  It took him over two weeks to complete the project after stating a 3-day turn around.  I stated from the very beginning the hats were wrong.  The hats were not Flex Fit hats, but instead Port Authority.  The hats were not Bamboo but instead Cotton.  The hats were not low profile structured hats (all colors), but instead mid profile structured hats.  Again, the hats were not low profile structured hats, but non structured (Loden color).  The second set of hats were not natural in color, but white..this was explained off has different thread??? Really??? The third set of hats in black were indeed black, however not low profile, but mid profile.

He states in his fax to my credit card company I needed to bring the hats back to his office...which is very misleading since his office is his home.  He stated again, in his fax, I never returned the hats to his shop...which again is very misleading since his shop his is home...

I am now out of a product which I paid for up front.  The product was delivered back to his home, which can be verified via independent party.  He would not answer his door, I do not have proof of return service as requested by my credit card company....Again, hiding behind his scandalous scruples...Thanks Tim Dial, Rockstar Screen Printing, Fast t**z...Good luck with growing your business with these ethics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tim-dial/internet/tim-dial-rockstar-screen-printing-gave-me-the-wrong-product-wrong-color-snow-job-intern-1005186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content