Complaint Review: Time, LLC

• Time, LLC
    620 Eighth Avenue
    New York, New York
    United States

Time, LLC Go4tm They contacted me via my email, phone number & offered me employment. I started October, 2 2017. They asked me to complete several research assignments for 1 month & did not pay me, after I did the work. Now, they are not answering their phone or responding to any of my emails. New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: Working

Some guy named Clarence Mackey (from a company named Time, LLC) emailed me & asked me if I was looking for a job on September 29, 2017. He offered me a job to do internet research as a virtual assistant on September 29, 2017. AFTER HE SENT ME A W4 FORM AND OTHER PAPER WORK VIA EMAIL TO FILL OUT, HE SAID I WAS HIRED on October 2, 2017. He told me that I would be paid 2,750 for the first month which was a trial period after I completed one month.

During the month that I worked, I turned several researched assignments in to this guy via email as he requested. HE would respond to me after each assignment I turned in, saying that I did a great job via email. I SPOKE WITH HIM ON THE PHONE SEVERAL TIMES, thru the month I was working. HE ALSO HAD SOME GUY NAMED DAVID CALLING ME, EXPLAINING THEIR PAY METHOD, several times.

I received an email from Clarence asking me how I would like to get paid, by check or direct deposit, because he mentioned my trial period was almost over? And of course, I opted for direct deposit (providing my direct deposit information to him) because it is usually faster than waiting on a paper check. BUT, EVERY TIME I WOULD ASK ABOUT WHEN I WOULD GET PAID (Exactly what date), He would say, I should expect to receive my money in 2-3 business days.

On October 23, 2017 I received an email from Clarence saying that he had received my direct deposit information. But I had already provided him this information way before October 23, 2017.  THey STOPPED RESPONDING TO ALL MY EMAILS AND MY PHONE CALLS as of November 1, 2017.

I kept detailed records of ALL EMAILS that was communicated between us! No one here ever picks up the phone. It always goes straight to voicemail. AS OF NOVEMBER 1, 2017 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSES FROM THEM REGARDING MY PAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/time-llc/new-york-new-york-10018/time-llc-go4tm-they-contacted-me-via-my-email-phone-number-offered-me-employment-i-s-1411782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Working

AUTHOR: Tamika - (United States)

I received the same email from the same person and was hired. I have been working for them now about, 3 weeks.. they just sent me an email to get my account info for direct deposit.  Have you heard back from the company. the number you have listed is the one I receive calls from.