Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable-Northeast

USA
  • Phone: 800-TWCABLE
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Time Warner Cable-Northeast Paid For A Year~Check Cashed~ They Say Never Received! Carol Stream Illinois

On February 2014 I called in for a new promotion, mine ended that day. I was told to keep eveything I already have from the previous year, it would be 59.57 a monthy including tax and Stars for free and it was a 1 year promotion.

I had received my tax return and paid Febuary's bill and the 714.84 for the year.

Today I received a bill stating I owed 151.53!!

Unbeliveably p'd off I called... They said the promotion of 59.57 ended the day it was applied.

After speaking to the lady for about a half an hour about this issue she said she could bundle phone along with what I already have, it would be 69.99 a month, and that she could not look into the issue about my payment.

I told her I wanted what I was promised (59.57 a month for a year) and I was not adding anymore to my account.

She told me there was a promotion that she could give me that would be exactly what I have already with free stars for 56.09 a month including tax. I agreed and she transfered me to the department for billing.

The billing department said they had no record of my payment. The last payment they received was in January!

I told her the check for the amount of 775.82 had cleared my bank on 2/21/14. She said to fax a copy of the bank statement and a copy of the check, they would have to find my check. So I have to wait until Tuesday for an answer as to where my check is and why it wasn't applied to my account.

The check was written to Time Warner, so someone there cashed my check and never put it on my account!

Watch your bills and payment received!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/time-warner-cable-northeast/carol-stream-illinois-60132/time-warner-cable-northeast-paid-for-a-yearcheck-cashed-they-say-never-received-carol-1130868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content