Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Reported By: Negrete — North Carolina United States of America
  • Time Warner Cable

Internet
    United States of America

Time Warner Cable Time Warner RIpped me off never provided me internet and they charged me for nothing, Internet

I'm in the military I was at 29 palms for Comm. School and I was going to be there for 3 months.  I wanted to be able to use internet while I was there on my free time so I gave time warner a call. They told me they were going to send me a modem and I would recieve it within a week I had to initially pay them some $80 for the internet and they said it would not start until I got the modem.

Weeks passed and I never got the modem I gave them a call and they said that they were going to send me another one but that one never came. After waiting for 2 months I decided it was not worth it anymore I was upset so I gave them a call told them to cancel the service that I never recieved yet they decided to charge me to cancel the service and I did not understand why.

Why should I have to pay for something that I never recieved?.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/time-warner-cable/internet/time-warner-cable-time-warner-ripped-me-off-never-provided-me-internet-and-they-charged-m-992412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content