Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Reported By: JosieM0826 — San Antonio Texas USA
  • Time Warner Cable

Nationwide
    USA

Time Warner Cable charging a cancellation fee for services never received.TWC breached contract when services were not provided. San Antonio Texas

I have had Time Warner Cable for years and have never had a bad encounter with them until now. I recently moved to San Antonio Texas and transfered my services. I had the intelligent home installed with cable, internet and phone. Since day one the security system has not worked. TWC sent a tech out to fix the problem and we thought problem solved. Later that night as we were leaving town we were unable to arm system due to same error.

I called to cancel services due to the issue and was informed that I would have to pay a $200.00 cancellation fee. For 2 weeks we have had this system and it has not worked and they want me to pay them for services not provided. I asked to speak with a manager and they refused to transfer me. Then the manager refused to get on the line. I was told I had 3 days to cancel and I signed a form. the only form i signed was the work order form. I went through the packet I received and found a cancellation form that was not signed.

TWC breached our so called contract when they failed to provided me the services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2016 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/time-warner-cable/nationwide/time-warner-cable-charging-a-cancellation-fee-for-services-never-receivedtwc-breached-co-1317607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content