Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Reported By: Donald Stricklin — Milwaukee Wisconsin USA
  • Time Warner Cable

Nationwide
    USA

Time Warner Cable Refused to honor an agreement for services which one of their representatives promised on behalf of the company Nationwide

*General Comment: Time Warner Cable/Spectrum

My wife and I were promised in March of this year a specific rate for the services which we now have for our cable television/internet/phone services.  Time Warner Cable is now refusing to honor the promised rates based upon the fact that they are now under new ownership and no longer have the offers they guaranteed us available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2016 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/time-warner-cable/nationwide/time-warner-cable-refused-to-honor-an-agreement-for-services-which-one-of-their-represent-1332969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Time Warner Cable/Spectrum

AUTHOR: Susie - (USA)

I Have been a Time Warner Cable customer since 1970's. I called Sept. 15,2016  TWC  told my what was going to be my next promo perdiod cost for phone ,internet and cable with all taxes fees and triple play premium package. When I got the bill it was $30.00 more then what was said by a CSR on the phone.  So when I called they didn't care and they wouldn't  lower my bill infact the CSR told me his co worker lied to me about the cost..  Time Warner cable to all the customers across this country got the bad end of the deal. In coming Charter spectrum in Jan. 2017. How ever  BIG how ever please go to the Time warner website see there prices okay now go to spectrum or Charter see there prices there all different prices and package deal another rip off... This is so confussing Time Warner Cable says they are all ready spectrum according to the CSR but No not yet the TWC customers are seeing a big jump in prices. They are over pricing customers by different packages from 70 channels to 200 chanels TWC makes   the most money from cable. Not the internet or the phone  because  you Two serves that go into 1 cable modem which by the way phone is free but they won't tell you that becasue you pay a lease fee.   Time Warner Cable and Charter or spectrum it is a nightmare to all customers. To tell customers a price they should honor it and gaurentee it but they don't..    Corruption..Corruption of TWC and Charter..