Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Submitted: Sat, August 29, 2015
  • Updated: Sat, August 29, 2015
  • Reported By: Theresa — Dayton Ohio U.S.A.
  • Time Warner Cable

Nationwide
    USA

Time Warner Cable Will cut you off if you don't pay, won't cancel if you don't pay Dayton Nationwide

I have had many problems with Time Warner but this one takes the cake.

I have recently moved and called Time Warner to discontinue my service. They tried to get me to pay the outstanding balance at that time but I was planning on doing that on my next payday, since moving ate up all available cash. They told me, get this, that they can't disscontinue my service till I pay the back bill.

Now keep in mind, if I wanted the service and had a back bill they would cut it off in a heartbeat. Instead they refuse, and add ANOTHER MONTH of charges two weeks later. I made what was my third call and was told not only the same thing but that all these little phone people were working without a supervisor that I could speak to. I was shuffeled around, sent back to the beginning of the computerized answering service and ended up hanging up on the 4th rep that asked me for a credit card. They are still charging me even though I am no longer at that address.  If anyone is thinking of filing a class action suit, please let me know. I would be thrilled to participate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2015 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/time-warner-cable/nationwide/time-warner-cable-will-cut-you-off-if-you-dont-pay-wont-cancel-if-you-dont-pay-dayton-1251729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content