Complaint Review: Timeshares By Owner: Kevin White

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010
  • Reported By: Steven — Auburn New York U.S.A.
  • Timeshares By Owner: Kevin White
    7111Grand National Drive Suite 103
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

Timeshares By Owner: Kevin White They take your money and do nothing but cause aggravation. A big scam Orlando, Florida

*Author of original report: News from attorney general of Florida: Investigation into Economic Practices of Timeshares By Owner

I have reported this company before. This is a update for anyone who has been involved with this company. I have tried to get satisfaction from my credit card company and the better business bureau and also from the state of Florida department of the attorney general and also from the agriculture division of Florida, which has a department that deals with timeshares and travel. All these resources could not help me. I will resign myserlf to the fact that I am out my listing fee and take it on the chin as a lesson learned.

I have one more option for all of us that have been involved with this company. This option will not get you your money back but may force this company to close its doors.

Go to myfloridalicense.com and select the consumer tab and select file complaint then select Timeshares, Condos and mobile homes. Press continue and fill them in on the computer , then print them and gather any documents related to your transaction and send this information to the address listed on the first page of your complaint sheet.

Like I said it may not get you your money back but possibly force this company to stop doing business for some time or never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/timeshares-by-owner-kevin-white/orlando-florida-32819/timeshares-by-owner-kevin-white-they-take-your-money-and-do-nothing-but-cause-aggravatio-570645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

I received a envelope the other day with a letter and form from the attorney general of the state of Florida. It states that they are investigating Timeshares By Owner for possible violations of Florida State Statute 501, Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act. I am filling out the forms and also including alot of support materials and statements. If you feel that you have been wrongly treated by Timeshares By Owner you should contact the attorney generals office of the state of Florida at : 135 West Central Boulevard Suite 1000 Orlando , Florida 32801. and let them know that you are inquiring about the investigation of Timeshares By Owner. They do not guarantee that you will get your money back or stop this company from their practices but will make every effort to do so. If they do get a settlement from them they will pass it on to anyone who has filed or participated in this complaint against Timeshares By Owner.

It is interesting that this came this week. I received a phone call from Timeshares By Owner to see if they could do anything else to sell my timeshare. I had a lengthy conversation with the spokesperson from Timeshares By Owner and told her that her company was a scam and that I wanted nothing to do with them at all. She even had the nerve to tell me that if I wanted to do anything else with them it would cost additional money. Of course I told her absolutely not. Now, Hopefully Kevin White and his cohorts in this scam will get their due punishment.