Complaint Review: Timothy Mackin

• Timothy Mackin
    369 Arcadia dr
    West Islip, New York
    United States

Timothy Mackin From West islip New York He scammed me on $2000,00 dollars West Islip New York

*Author of original report: Timothy Mackin is a scammer a thief. He will steal from u

Timothy came to my home reported that he will do my HVAC work for me while my house is under renovation. He requested $2000.00 dollars to purchase my unit and told me that he could get a unit for cheaper price. I have him a checked which he cash right away. Since then He has been giving me the run around and all type of excuses. At this point I have to report this incident to the police.

When I contacted his job he was fired and no longer work for their company. I will end up taking him to court to get my money. Please don’t trust this guy. If he tell you he will fix someone for u please don’t trust him. And if he do that to me he would probably not be the type of person who want to hire. He will take from your customers and put u in a hold: please don’t hire him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2017 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/timothy-mackin/west-islip-new-york-11795/timothy-mackin-from-west-islip-new-york-he-scammed-me-on-200000-dollars-west-islip-new-y-1411264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Timothy Mackin is a scammer a thief. He will steal from u

AUTHOR: Someone who got burn from this scammer - (United States)

Timothy came to my home reported that he will do my HVAC work for me while my house is under renovation. He requested $2000.00 dollars to purchase my unit and told me that he could get a unit for cheaper price. I gave him a checked for $2000.00 which he cash right away. Since then He has been giving me the run around and all type of excuses.

At this point I have to report this incident to the police. When I contacted his job he was fired and no longer work for their company. I will end up taking him to court to get my money. Please don’t trust this guy. If he tell you he will fix your AC or heating system for u don’t trust home. Please don’t trust him. Please don’t hire him in your company if he did that to me he would probably take from your customers and put u in a hold: please don’t hire him.