Complaint Review: Tipoa

• Reported By: Wayne_Duke — Detroit Michigan USA
  • Tipoa

Internet
    USA

I rented a car from Tipoa. It was the worst experience of my life from a customer perspective. They delivered the car four hours late. They also took a security deposit of $1,000. This was supposed to be retuned within 18 days. Two months later, I'm was still waiting for the money. I have been trying to get the deposit back. I have called and messaged this company every day and they always have an excuse. Telling me that they will return the money, but never do. I submitted a ticket to this company to provide support and a resolution to this problem. No response beyond an automatic email. Not sure if this is a company problem or a rogue individual within the company, whatever the cause, it's cost me at least $5000 worth of time and stress dealing with this issue. It sure was easy for them to take my security deposit but it's been impossible to return it. Not an easy company to deal with at all. I would avoid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2017 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tipoa/internet/tipoa-car-rental-internet-1379630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

b******* website and reports

AUTHOR: notreal - (USA)

This Indian based website builds its members by making fake reports, so people like me join and respond... etc... The report that has been filed is fake. no such person has ever rented or attempted to rent a car from us. Given the information that this alleged customer provided, was enough to establish the whole report is fake 10%