Complaint Review: tire works

• tire works
    660 s hwy 160
    pahrump, Nevada
    USA

tire works in pahrump, nv ripoff, schemed, decieved payments,false payment, switched cash for cards and theft pahrump Nevada

I went to tireworks in december of 2016, I had 4 new low profile tires put on my car. the total was about a 100.00 dollars, I paid cash and left with good thoughts about this place, several months later i started to get letters stating that the credit card that was used was being reversed and that I needed to resolve this, I called the tireworks shop i went to and spoke with a guy named keith, he said it was a mistake and not to worry he would resolve it. again the letters started comming again and I called him again(keith) and he again said not to worry about it, as he was the manager there and he would take care of it.

Well sunday morning August 28th, my car was taken by who I had no idea, then I called the following morning to the corporate office and the people there were laughing and thought it was funny and just hung up on me, well my car is still missing and the corporate office of tire works has not sent me any court papers to come to court and i have been served a summons or anything, this company ripped me off, apparently they claim I used a credit card, I dont have a credit card, I have bad credit, I pay with cash on all my purchases, so its obvious that I was ripped off by the people at tire works, I paid cash, and this is how I got ripped off, they used someone elses credit card, and when it got reversed they had to make it look like I reversed the charges.

Dont go to this tire store they will rip you off,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2017 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tire-works/pahrump-nevada-89048/tire-works-in-pahrump-nv-ripoff-schemed-decieved-paymentsfalse-payment-switched-cash-1396487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content