Complaint Review: Tires Plus Auto

• Tires Plus Auto
    80 NW Spanish River Blvd
    Boca Raton, Florida
    United States of America

Tires Plus Auto Tires Plus Store Tires Plus Boca Raton Oil Change Costs Me $6,000 and Counting... Boca Raton, Florida

I never expected to have such an act of hate directed at me by a complete unknown. While handling my car, the Tires Plus employee was supposed to change my oil and perform a vehicle check up. Instead he decided to take his anger out by sabotaging my vehicle.

Where in the Tires Plus free check-up and oil service are engine bolts supposed to be loosened to the point where the engine is barely hanging on by a screw thread (literally)? Next leaving the oil cap just on enough for the driver to leave the shop and jiggle the cap loose, causing catastrophic oil loss and massive engine failure? Then finishing the job by scribbling "I HATE TIRES PLUS" and signing your name and date?

After a tow and the discovery of what Tires Plus did to my car, it was recommended by two separate mechanics I buy a new engine, totaling at $5,000. I contacted the Palm Beach police department and the employee admitted to writing on my car and not tightening the cap because he was having a bad day. Now Tires Plus is refusing to pay the bill, claiming that theyre not responsible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tires-plus-auto/boca-raton-florida-33431/tires-plus-auto-tires-plus-store-tires-plus-boca-raton-oil-change-costs-me-6000-and-coun-797524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content