Complaint Review: Titan Fitness

201 N Hewitt Dr
    Hewitt, Texas
    USA

Titan Fitness SCAM!! Will charge you in perpetuity!!! Hewitt Texas

My one year contract expired in February 2017. We were billed in March so I called in April and requested they cancel my account. They stated they would get it handled. I did not notice they charged me again in April, May and June. At the end of June, my card was hacked while on vacation. On the 11th of July, they texted me requesting a new credit card number. I responded stating the account had been cancelled. They stated "there is not documentation to support your claim sir." What? Documentation? I called in and aske you to cancel it.

"Sir, you are on month to month now so you have to cancel it via certified mail at least 15 days prior to the bank draft. If you don't we will continue charging you even though you have not been to the gym." I guess that means they would have charged me until I died if that card would not have been hacked. They got me for $300 and want $95 more after I cancel via certified mail. What a joke. This is a scam in all sense of the matter. They are just as bad as the crooks that call you and demand money or your will be arrested. Never trust a company that is willing to steal your money and give you nothing in return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2017 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/titan-fitness/hewitt-texas-76643/titan-fitness-scam-will-charge-you-in-perpetuity-hewitt-texas-1387889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content