Complaint Review: Title & Escrow of Texas, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2017
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2017
  • Reported By: AT0189 — Dallas Texas USA
  • Title & Escrow of Texas, INC.
    2805 N. Dallas Pkwy #220
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

Title & Escrow of Texas, INC. Crystal Aguirre, Corey Anderson, Troy L. Watson, and Danny Wood. Forged signature on release of judgement liens. Dallas Texas

Fall of 2016 the defendant called asking me to sign release of judgment liens so he could sell his house. I told him to pay me what he owes, then I'll sign. We did not meet to make the exhange.

Soon after, I had other interested groups call me asking for me to sign so that they could take the property. I felt rushed, it was hasty, and I felt they were being deceptive. So, I never met with them to sign release of judgment liens. I wanted them to send the paperwork to my lawyer for further review. That never happened.

February 2016, I logged onto ROAM Dallas and viewed the release liens, and they were signed. However, that was NOT my signature. Apparently, they wanted to close on the house so bad that they forged my signature onto the release liens.

Personally, I wouldn't trust this company. Shady! I've contacted the law offices of PKS/RBA to help me with this. I have lost a chunk of money because of their grievous conduct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2017 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/title-escrow-of-texas-inc/dallas-texas-75093/title-escrow-of-texas-inc-crystal-aguirre-corey-anderson-troy-l-watson-and-danny-1355748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content