Complaint Review: TitleMax

• Reported By: titlemaxuser — nashville Tennessee
  • TitleMax

Internet
    USA

TitleMax doesnt care about loyal customers Internet

My only real problem with TitleMax is they dont report your account to the credit bureau even when it can HELP you.

Yes they do also have higher interests  too. But I was a loyal customer of them. I took out 3 title loans with them in 2 years and I always paid on time, even paying the last one off in only  7 months although I had 2 years to pay it off.

I understand why they dont report to credit bureau but now its hurting me. Now I need it on my credit report to get a a loan for an emergency. More than just a title loan. I asked 3 times if they could send the info and my account  to the credit bureau and they said no. They let it be known they won't do it , no matter what.

Now I regret using them. It took me 2 years to establish that credit and now I realy need it but titlemax are being dicks about it. It pisses me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/titlemax/internet/titlemax-doesnt-care-about-loyal-customers-internet-1188191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content