Report: #199521

• Titlemax
    906 Memorial Blvd
    Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Titlemax Ripoff nightmare Murfreesboro Tennessee

We are also going through a title loan nightmare. So far we have been insulted, threatened several times, talked to like we are stupid, lied to,and almost stolen from twice and on paper.

Today we were told that if we didnt make our monthly payment on the day it was due, then they could not take a payment and would repossess our vehicle. After calling the district manager and telling him we are going to talk to the state attorney he promised to get things straight. We will see.

I have heard that an attorney here in Tn ( James Kennamer ) may be comptemplating a class-action suit against them so that may be relief for people. Personnaly I found out today that without even a permit I can go down and picket in front of their office as long as I am not on private property or causing trouble. Lets face it, the bottom line is money and every loan I can loose them is potentially worth hundreds or thousands.I will keep you posted and look forward to advice. This may be war!

Steven
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2006 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/titlemax/murfreesboro-tennessee-37130/titlemax-ripoff-nightmare-murfreesboro-tennessee-199521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content